Adding a sunroom onto your home in St. Paul, Minnesota, will do more than just give you extra square footage. It will create a climate-controlled indoor environment with plenty of windows that lets you enjoy your natural surroundings without having to deal with rain, wind, direct sunlight, bugs, and other annoyances of being outdoors. U.S. Patio System and Home Remodeling is a TEMO sunroom dealer that proudly offers a variety of styles to fit budgets of different sizes. The TEMO sunrooms that we carry include the following models:
- California – This sunroom has a special split-level design that helps flood the interior with lots of natural light.
- Conservatory – This sun room is modeled after classic European architecture. It is available in either an Edwardian (square) or Victorian (faceted) style.
- Solarium – A Solarium sunroom from TEMO features full glass walls and a glass ceiling for maximum sunlight penetration.
- Walls Only – Choose this option if you have a pre-existing screened-in patio that you would like to enclose with windows for the purpose of year-round enjoyment.
- Studio – The Studio is the most popular of all the TEMO sunrooms. It works equally well with one- or two-story homes, and is configurable with one, two, or three walls of windows.
- Cathedral – This sunroom has a vaulted cathedral-like ceiling that creates a more open feel.
If you would like more information about having a TEMO sunroom added to your home – be it a split-level California, a dramatic Cathedral, or any one of the other models we offer – contact U.S. Patio Systems and Home Remodeling today. We are a TEMO sunroom dealer serving St. Paul, MN, and the entire Twin Cities region.